Dedicated to Serving
All U.S. Veterans Everywhere!
- All services are being provided at NO COST for Veterans.
- To confirm Veteran status, all applicants will be required to provide copies of: 1. Military ID or DD 214; and 2. Valid driver's license.
- All applicants will be screened to confirm qualification and the top candidates will be selected for full program participation.
- To provide the best service and the most opportunities for participation, we have organized VSN into five (5) geographic Regions.
- Each Region will conduct its own Program with 1 or 2 application windows per year.
Participation is based on your Permanent Residence:
Note: Those living temporarily overseas should select a Region according to the state listed on their valid U.S. driver's license. Residents of Puerto Rico should select Region 2. Other U.S. Veterans living permanently outside of the U.S. should select Region 5.